About the Bar Harbor Merchants Association
The mission of the Bar Harbor Merchant’s Association (BHMA) is to further the role of its member businesses by providing coordination and information to its members as well as the general public. The association, in conjunction with the Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce, will promote and encourage strength and advancement of its members. As Bar Harbor Merchants, we believe the Bar Harbor Merchants Association is important to the community and way of life. Businesses that are open all year contribute greatly to the quality of life for our residents and visitors alike.
Our goal is to support the Four-Season Community by making “Year Round” synonymous with Bar Harbor. As a Bar Harbor business, you can help make this mission a reality by:
• becoming a member
• prominently displaying the Member Decal in your business
• offering the Open Directory to your customers and employees
• purchasing and flying our seasonal flags
• participating in BHMA events
• serving on BHMA committees – we are always in need of great ideas and enthusiasm
Learn how to become a member.