Become a BHMA Member
The Bar Harbor Merchants Association welcomes Bar Harbor businesses for membership that meet the following criteria:
- the applicant intends to be open for business at least 60 days during the Shoulder Season of November-May
We also welcome groups, individuals and nonprofits as Supporting Members. Benefits of membership include:
- Visibility on our Website (with a direct link to your business website)
- Networking Opportunities
- Promotion of your business through various marketing programs:
- news stories
- flag program
- co-op advertising
- A Stronger Voice/Strength in Numbers
- Be a Part of Something Positive
Support Our Four-Season Community. To become a member, please complete our membership form or you can download the membership form and email a .JPEG image of your business (preferred) or logo to email@example.com for your listing on our website.
Full membership annual dues are $175/yr. Additional locations can be added for an additional $50/ea. Supporting Member annual dues are $50/yr. Once your membership form is received, we will contact you with information on our flag program as well as our “We’re Open” Directory and our exciting upcoming events.
Thank you for joining more than 70 Bar Harbor businesses and organizations in continuing to strengthen and maintain a vibrant year-round community. DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP FORM.